Dirty, grimy, worn-looking carpets. If this sounds familiar, you’ve come to the right place. For over 35 years Rug Doctor has rented powerful, easy-to-use carpet cleaners at over 30,000 retail locations. And now, you can own the professional cleaning power of Rug Doctor. For as little as the cost of one visit from a professional carpet cleaning service, you can have the power of a professional-grade Rug Doctor Carpet Cleaner at your fingertips-whenever you need it.
- Ready to use out of the box, comes pre-assembled
- One pass professional results for the deep cleaning of carpets
- 10 in. vibrating brush with high power vacuum motor for the best water extraction, a deeper clean – vibrating brush for the deepest clean
- Adjustable and fold down handle for easy transport and storage
- Best value – includes a bottle of 40 oz. oxy steam green professional cleaning chemical
- Quick dry time – customers enjoy their freshly cleaned carpet the same day
- No sticky residue – unlike other cleaning systems, the Mighty Pro X3 does not leave a sticky residue
Vibrating Brush Technology –
The Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 machine comes with its patented vibrating brush technology that is able to loosen and bring out dirt from carpets effectively.
High 1.74 HP Horsepower –
A high power amperage for the motor, together with a 28 psi power pump ensures that dirt and stains are eradicated from carpets. That said, regular carpet cleaners like the Hoover Steamvac with Clean Surge is fast catching up with a 12 amp amperage, which is very close to the power of the Rug Doctor motors.
10.8 Inches Path Width –
The cleaning path is fairly standard for carpet cleaners across the board.
Adjustable Handle –
The adjustable handle allows for users to adjust the height of the handle so it is more comfortable to handle the machine. The adjustable height varies between 32.5″ to 36.5″. The handle can also be folded down when storing, saving room.
Separate Clean And Dirty Water Tanks –
Clean and dirty water tanks are separated. This makes it easier to fill and refill the water tanks. Most carpet shampooer users prefer a separated two-tank system like what the Rug Doctor has.
Hot Water Cleaning –
The clean water tank can be filled with hot water for better cleaning of carpets. People call this machine the Rug Doctor steam cleaner, but there is no actual steam used. This is standard practice for products labeled “steam” carpet cleaners as well (“steam” can be considered a misnomer).
Long Hose & Tools –
The Mighty Pro X3 Pet Pack comes with a 12 inch hose and an upholstery/stair tool. This is great for cleaning the stairs, sofas, chairs, autos and other hard to reach areas.
5 Year Warranty –
The Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 carpet cleaner comes with a 5 year limited warranty. Other Rug Doctor models: Rug Doctor also has a domestic-grade upright carpet cleaner machine. It’s slightly less powerful, but also lighter and less expensive.
- Weight: 17.7kg
- Brand: Rug Doctor
- Capacity: Solution Tank/Clean Tank: 11.4L
Recovery Tank/Dirty Tank: 14L
- Type: Carpet Cleaner
- Power: 1200W
- Dimensions: H 67 x W 29 x D 56 cm
- Floor Types: Carpet
- Colour: Blue
- Water Lift: 257cm
- Universal Hand Tool Length: 3.6m
- Adjustable Handle Height: 82.5cm-90.2cm
- 25.4cm brush width
- 8m cord length
What’s in the box?
1 x Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3
1 x Pet Formula Carpet Detergent
1 x Oxy Power Fabric Cleaner
- The Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 has a 5 year warranty proving not only the durability of the machine, but also the company’s confidence in its product.
- Comes with a generously sized 40oz. of Pet Formula Carpet Cleaner and 17oz. Urine Eliminator Trigger spray which guarantee perfect cleaning results and that colours retain its original sparkle.
- Versatile cleaner which can be used for cleaning stairs, cars, carpets and upholstery.
- Can effortlessly remove stains from tight angles.
- Tanks are easily cleaned and maintained.
- Carpets need a longer time to dry perhaps due to its lower suction power and because it suctions water only if it’s pulled backwards. Moreover, the machine releases lots of water while cleaning.
- The Cleaner uses lots of water to clean carpets which leads to more frequent refilling of tanks.
- While setting up and cleaning floors is manageable, it’s difficult carrying the 39lb machine up and down stairs.
- As the dirty water tank is above the clean water tank, refilling the clean water tank is not possible without removing the dirty tank. Some women may find it difficult removing the dirty water tank when full.
- Unlike other high end carpet cleaners which clean in two directions, the Rug Doctor cleans only in one direction. You thus spend more time going over problem areas.
- As the machine is heavy and not easy moving around, you need the hand tool for cleaning edges around furniture.
As the Rug Doctor offers services worth your money, it should be the first machine to cross your mind when you are looking for a new cleaner in the market. The machine cleans with great power to effectively remove even the most difficult stains from carpeted floors, stairs and upholstery and other surfaces.
On the overall, this machine is a worthy purchase and investment if you are looking for a machine which cleans better than most upright carpet cleaners. Though a bit on the expensive side, the machine is built to last and thus gives you good value for your money. Not only does it clean efficiently, it’s easy to handle as it’s smartly designed.