If you have a pet, you probably need a stain and odor remover, one that’s not too expensive and works quickly and effectively. Some products on the market claim to be effective “removers” but they merely cover up the stains and smells your pet leaves behind. Is Nature’s Miracle any different?
When we got our new puppy it took a long time to potty train and had many, many accidents on our carpeted floors.
We cleaned up the mess, but the stains and smell tended to linger – and linger. Hesitant to pay for professional carpet cleaning until we were absolutely sure the puppy was fully trained, we turned to using our at-home steam cleaner and the best pet odor removal product we could buy.
Enter Nature’s Miracle. A sales person at the pet store recommended this product, stating it is popular among cat owners. Cat urine, the sales person said, is apparently much stronger than dog urine, so using Nature’s Miracle on dog stains would really help. I promptly bought a gallon and began dumping it on carpet spots as soon as I got home. The product worked wonders.
Recently, one of my children had a bed-wetting accident, which managed to seep through to the mattress. After searching the internet, I found several recommendations to use this product on human stains and on mattresses. I tried it out and was amazed at how well it not only removed the stain but also the awful smell that had set in.
Keep your carpets and upholstery looking and smelling fresh and clean with this low-foaming shampoo. Designed for use with your steam or carpet cleaner, the formula gets into your carpet fibers and upholstery to eliminate old and new stains, odors and allergens for lasting freshness.You and your family love your furry friend, but having a pet can be tough on your home’s carpets and furniture. Keep your upholstery and carpets looking and smelling fresh and clean with this NATURE’S MIRACLE Deep Cleaning Stain & Odor Remover Carpet Shampoo. Featuring a low-foaming, professional-strength formula, this shampoo can be used alone or with a steam or carpet cleaner to penetrate deep into carpet fibers and upholstery to remove old and new stains, odors and allergens.
- Low-foaming, professional-strength formula is designed for use with almost any manufacturer’s water-based rug cleaning machine (machine not included)
- Penetrates deep into carpet fibers and upholstery to remove new and old stains, odors and allergens for long-lasting freshness
- Can be used alone or with your steam or carpet cleaner
- Vacuum area thoroughly
- Test for colorfastness on a small, inconspicuous area; examine when dry; if color is affected, do not use
- Not recommended for use on velvet, silk, vinyl, leather upholstery or 100% cotton upholstery
- Shake bottle well
- Use shampoo according to machine instructions
- Clean carpet and upholstery following machine user’s guide
Most pets aren’t big fans of pushing vacuum cleaners, and prefer to make a mess instead of cleaning one up. Nature’s Miracle Deep Cleaning Carpet Shampoo helps pet parents lift away deep stains and odors left by their four-footed kiddos with its low-foam, phosphate-free formula that breaks down odor molecules and brightens carpet fiber’s color.
- Penetrates deep into carpet fibers & upholstery to remove deep set stains.
- Use alone or with your steam/carpet cleaner.
- Bio-enzymatic odor locking technology for permanent and superior odor removal.
- Low foaming professional strength formula is designed to be used with any carpet cleaner.
- Removes pet allergens.
Water, Natural Odor Control Agents, Cleaning Agents (Low-Foaming Surfactants), Bio-Enzymatic Spores, Fragrance
In case of eye contact, immediately flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. Contact a physician. Prolonged skin contact may cause skin irritation. Do not apply directly on animal. Keep out of reach of children.
- The enzymatic formula works to remove stains as well as eliminate odors by saturating the area entirely
- Works to remove stains and odors by soaking the area with product
- Works to eliminate stains and odors caused by puppies and dogs, including urine and feces accidents, food, drooling, bedding stain and odors and more
- This product will also work on old deep-set stains and odors
- Works to remove urine, feces, drool, vomit and other pet messes
- Safe for pets and home when used as directed
- For use on carpets, floors, furniture and clothing
This is a nice product to keep if you have pets who might accidentally pee or poop around the house. This works pretty well and it actually eliminates any strong odour well.
- IMore expensive than other carpet cleaners, such as a simple mixture of ammonia and water. Since you can’t be skimpy with the product’s application, it can get expensive with frequent use.
- Takes some time to work effectively and get to the root of the problem.
The Bottom Line
Nature’s Miracle is on the expensive side – especially for the amount of the product you may have to use – but it is a versatile product that’s able to remove urine stains and odors of all types – not just the ones your pet leaves behind.