Hoover Clean Plus is a powerful carpet and upholstery solution formulated to remove every day dirt and grime from your carpets and upholstery while leaving behind a fresh, clean scent. 2X concentrated formulation to be twice as powerful so you can use half as much. Use with the Clean Plus Spot Spray as a pre-treatment before cleaning your carpets to ensure best-results and continue to use it as part of a regular maintenance program to extend the life of your carpets.
This detergent deep cleans and quickly removes stubborn everyday dirt and grime. It’s ideal for use in high traffic areas. Hoover Cleanplus 2X Concentrated Carpet Cleaner and Deodorizer
This detergent deep cleans and quickly removes stubborn everyday dirt and grime. It’s ideal for use in high traffic areas. This detergent has a new Fresh Linen clean scent and comes in a 64 oz. container.
If you’ve got a big mess, you need Hoover 2X Deep Cleansing Solution. This deep cleaner can handle whatever you and your family can throw at it. Compatible with a variety of carpet cleaners, this cleanser works deep into carpet fibers to pull out everyday dirt and grime for carpet that looks brand new.
- Cleans carpets, area rugs, upholstery and car interiors 2X concentrated
- New fresh linen clean scent
- Improved cleaning performance with new proprietary formula, 100% biodegradable and non-toxic
- “Clean for all” provides a great clean for any machine – 64 oz.
- Surfaces Not Recommended:Silk, Linen, Vinyl, Leather
- Product Warning: Household:flush immediately if product enters eyes, keep out of eyes, keep out of reach of children, seek medical help if product is swallowed
- Vacuum carpet.
- For best results, pre-treat tough stains.
- Shake contents well.
- Add 3 ounces per gallon to warm water in the clean water tank. For AutoMix machines, fill solution tank. Always
- consult owner’s manual.
- Vacuum once your carpet has dried.
General Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.]
Test a small hidden area of carpet for colorfastness. If color changes, do not use. For upholstery, read manufacturer’s cleaning tag. Use only on items coded “WS” or “W”.
- Volume Capacity-1.89 gal
- Multipack Quantity-1
- Scent-Fresh Linen
- Recommended Use-Carpet
- Recommended Surface-Carpet
- Recommended Location-Indoor
- Size-64 fl oz
- Manufacturer Part Number-AH30330NF
- Container Type-Bottle
- Assembled Product Weight-4.76 lb
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)-3.00 x 6.25 x 11.50 Inches
2X Concentrated. 64 oz. New Fresh Linen clean scent Improved cleaning performance with new proprietary formula 100% Biodegradable & Non-Toxic Clean For All – provides a great clean for any machine Cleans carpets, area rugs, upholstry, and car interiors.
- 2X Concentrated – Use Less and Clean More
- Powerful cleaner for everyday dirt and grime
- Cleans carpets, area rugs, upholstery, and car interiors
- Fresh Linen Scent
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Safe for use in leading full-size deep cleaning machines when used as directed
- Phosphate Free and Septic Safe
- Use with a Hoover PreTreat Spray to ensure best-results and continue to use it as part of a regular maintenance program to extend the life of your carpets
This solution in gentle enough for different carpets yet strong enough to clean dirt away. Does A Great Job At Cleaning The Carpets, Cleans well and smells nice.
This product may be safe for larger dogs, but if you have a smaller dog (specifically a Havanese) DO NOT USE.