This robot vacuum cleaner tackles any kind of floor. The Tri-Clean system picks up dirt and other debris along walls and even in corners. Program it to target any desired spot or schedule it to run any time of the day or night. The navigation system ensures that it doesn’t bump into your furniture or other objects.
Vacuuming is one of the most mundane yet unavoidable tasks in the house. With robotic vacuums taking over the job, you can be free to work on other things as the Bluetooth-enabled robot does its magic on the floor and the carpet.
The Hoover Quest 700 uses state of the art Questnav 2.0 technology to make its way around the house using three distinct patterns as it cleans. The Questnav technology combines sensor input with pre-programmed cleaning patterns to come with the most efficient cleaning pattern for fast and efficient cleaning.
The alternative would be using a bundled remote control that has all it takes to issue most of the basic commands.
Simplify your life around the home with the Hoover Quest 700 Robotic Vacuum, model BH70700. Keeping your home tidy is effortless with Bluetooth technology. Now it is simple to start, stop, direct or dock your automated vacuum cleaner from your phone. QuestNav 2.0 enables it to finish any room then automatically makes its way to the charging station to replenish its energy. This robot vacuum cleaner tackles any kind of floor. The Tri-Clean system picks up dirt and other debris along walls and even in corners. Program it to target any desired spot or schedule it to run any time of the day or night. The navigation system ensures that it doesn’t bump into your furniture or other objects.
Keeping your home clean is effortless with Bluetooth enabled Quest 700. Now you can schedule, start, stop, director dock your vacuum from your phone. QuestNav 2.0 navigation enables it to clean any room then automatically return to the docking station to re-charge. Cleans multiple floor types. The Tri-Clean system picks up dirt, dust, and pet hair on your floors, along walls and even in corners.
- Product Depth (in.): 12.5 in
- Product Height (in.): 2.85 in
- Product Width (in.): 12.5 in
- Amperage (amps): 2.5 A
- Battery Life (hours): 90 min
- Battery Type Required: Nickle-Metal Hydride
- Color Family: Grays
- Filter Type: Reusable
- Floor Care Features: Bagless,Bare Floor Cleaning,Edge
- Hub Required: No hub connection available
- Included Accessories: Charger,Duster,Remote control
- Number of Batteries Required: 0
- Power Options: Battery
- Product Weight (lb.): 8.5 lb
- Remote Access: No Remote Access
- Requires Hub?: No Hub Required
- Safe For Use On: Bare
- Smart Home: Smart Home Enabled
- Smart Home Protocol: Bluetooth
- Voice Control Hub Required: No Voice Control
- Works With: Proprietary App
What’s in the box?
- AC power adaptor
- Side brushes
- Remote control
- Docking station
- Cleaning Tool
- QuestNav 2.0’s intelligent navigation will make the BH70700 handle a room much faster
- Handles moderate dirt on hardwood and tile floors fairly well
- An impressive 90 minute run time. More than enough for daily routine cleaning
- A clever cleaning system with side brush handles corners pretty well
- The hoover bh70700 is not so good at cleaning fluffy carpets and rugs. Works well on 3cm thick or less
- Can’t go up or down stairs (the fall detection algorithm prevents this and the Hoover Quest 700 will shut down after falling for a few inches)
- The 0.4 Lt dust container fills up fast in bigger houses or houses with more dust, dirt and pet hair
The clever and affordable Hoover BH70700 Quest 700 Bluetooth Vacuum Cleaner will make your housekeeping simpler leaving you free to do other chores around the house hence clean up faster. You must, however, not that the robot is meant to work on open floor areas and since it doesn’t have a mapping feature, it will have trouble picking its way around toys and objects strewn all over the floor. For such floors, you might have to consider the Hoover 1000. The Quest 700 will be a perfect way to keep everything clean and reduce the number of times you have to bring out your corded vacuum.It is a worthy investment and sufficient if you are around to help it out in case it encounters an obstacle its mighty robotic brain can’t process.