The Steam Euroflex EZ1-XL floor steamer uses a pressurized steel boiler and dry heat technology to clean and sanitize all hard floor surfaces, including delicate wood. If this Monster’s in your closet, that’s a scary-good thing. The bottom and front steam jets deliver powerful streams of steam, while Steam Boost technology ensures consistent steam levels as you clean. If this Monster’s in your closet, that’s a scary-good thing! The Steam Jet XL floor steamer uses a pressurized steel boiler and dry heat technology to clean and sanitize all hard floor surfaces, including delicate wood. The bottom and front steam jets deliver powerful streams of steam, while Steam Boost technology ensures consistent steam levels as you clean. And the steam Jet XL is lightweight and easy to move, making floor cleaning a breeze.
The Steam Jet XL floor steamer uses a pressurized steel boiler and dry heat technology to clean and sanitize all hard floor surfaces, including delicate wood. If this Monster’s in your closet, that’s a scary-good thing. The bottom and front steam jets deliver powerful streams of steam, while Steam Boost technology ensures consistent steam levels as you clean. The EZ1-XL can clean a wider surface in one push – 25%, to be exact. If you’re looking for a replacement of your smaller steam mop, this feature is sure to get you hooked. On a side note, a 25% larger cleaning surface, which is measured at 16 inches, can mean less cleaning time.
The EZ1-XL is designed to clean both carpet and hardwood floors. The main unit is equipped with a 1,000w pressurized boiler. It gets really hot quickly, producing a “drier steam” than other competing models. As a result, whatever steam left on the floor evaporates easily. The boiler also comes with a child-proof cap to ensure safety at all times during operation.
The Monster EZ1-XL has a power cord that is 22.5 feet long. This is more than enough to clean a wide space without having to change sockets once in a while. If you’re tackling a small space, the steamer’s handle has a cord-winding feature that can help you neatly contain the cord. This prevents tangling and tripping.The steamer’s reservoir can be filled with up to 20 ounces of water, or approximately twice the measuring cup provided. Distilled water is required to prevent lime buildup, thus helping to make sure that the steamer can last longer. The funnel provided is also useful as it prevents water from spilling and making a mess.
- Steam pressure: 51 psi
- Lightweight design
- Provides 2 steam modes:
- Emits steam via the underside of the steam mop
- Emits steam via 4 frontal steam nozzles
- Carpet tray glides over rugs and carpets
- Ergonomic, curved reclining handle
- Stainless steel boiler with dry heating element
- 3-minute heat-up time
- Steam-ready indicator light
- Power-on indicator light
- Trigger on handle to control frontal steam jets
- Runs up to 25 minutes (let the steamer cool for 5 minutes before refilling with tap water)
- Cord length: 23 feet
- Includes 3 microfiber pads
- Boiler power: 1,200 watts
- Water capacity: 0.6 liters/20 oz.
- Steam temperature: 266°F
- Manufacturer’s limited 1-year warranty
What’s in the box?
- 2 Heavy-duty SuperPad microfiber floor pads
- 1 Heavy-duty SuperPad microfiber carpet pad
- 1 carpet glide
- 1 water fill cup
- Steam Jet XL floor steamer
- We really enjoyed the steam-on-command design because the Monster only emits steam while in use. Once you stop and park it in its upright position, the steam will immediately stop. As a result, less water is used, increasing operating time and there is less risk of damaging the floor if you step away briefly.
- High-temperature steam ensures the Monster is effectively killing bacteria, germs and dust mites on floor surfaces.
- Has a decent-sized capacity water tank of 500 ml which allowed us to continuously steam for around 30 minutes before needing to refill.
- Frontal steam jets are controlled by a trigger on the handle. This was extremely useful and much easier to clean the often untouched undersides of cabinets and baseboards.
- Heats up fast in around 3 minutes so that you can tend to spills quickly.
- The Monster is equipped with a long power cord which allows for easy reach in larger-sized rooms and even multiple rooms in smaller areas (such as in apartments)
- The combination of the high-temperature steam and microfiber material acts like a magnet when loosening and picking up dirt, hair and spills. Unlike some other floor cleaners and mops, these pads can easily be machine washed and used multiple times.
- Does not have a boiler empty indicator. However, once you see that it isn’t emitting steam, that is a sign that the tank needs to be refilled.
The Monster EZ1-XL emitted a satisfactory amount of steam vapor and they liked that it didn’t leave floors soaking wet. As mentioned above, what really sets the Euroflex EZ1-XL Monster steam mop apart from the rest of our steam mop lineup is its frontal steam jets and steam-on-command design. In only a minute or two after gliding over the floor, the floors were left virtually dry and streak free. With all of these unique features and the included microfiber pads and carpet tray, we certainly feel the Monster offers a great bang for your buck.