Deep cleaning made easy. With the BISSELL ProHeat Essential Carpet Cleaning System you can easily get out the embedded dirt, stains, allergens, and odors that vacuums can’t reach. The DirtLifter PowerBrush and a pressurized spray gently loosen and lift dirt from your carpet, surprising you with just how much comes out. The patented two-in-one tank system makes carpet cleaning easy with fewer trips to the sink. And exclusive Heatwave Technology helps maintain water temperature throughout the carpet cleaning process. See how great your carpets can look and feel.
BISSELL ProHeat Essential Upright Carpet Cleaner, 1887:
- The easy way to deep clean embedded dirt, allergens and odors that vacuums can’t reach
- Carpet cleaning is fast and easy with fewer trips to the sink thanks to the large, patented 2-in-1 tank system
- 6 cleaning rows on the DirtLifter PowerBrush help get out embedded dirt, while still being gentle on your carpet
- Heatwave Technology helps maintain water temperature throughout the cleaning process
- 8 oz trial size of Professional Formula included
- 2-year limited warranty
Removes dirt, allergens and odors embedded in carpets:
• Large capacity tanks (1 gal) mean less time filling and more time cleaning
• Heatwave Technology®: Constant heat helps maintain water temperature throughout the cleaning process
• 6 Cleaning Rows Rotating Powerbrushes: Loosen and remove deep dirt from carpets
• Strong spray and powerful suction removes dirt and odors
• EdgeSweep® Brushes: For full width cleaning
• 3″ Tough Stain Tool for Spot Cleaning and Upholstery Cleaning
• Spraying Crevice Tool for Spot Cleaning and Upholstery Cleaning
• Included 8-oz. trial size bottle of Professional Formula for Professional Results
With the BISSELL ProHeat® Essential Carpet Cleaning System you can easily get out the embedded dirt, stains, allergens*, and odors that vacuums can’t reach. The Rotating DirtLifter® PowerBrush and a pressurized spray gently loosen and lift dirt from your carpet, surprising you with just how much comes out. The patented 2-in-1 tank system makes carpet cleaning easy with fewer trips to the sink. Exclusive Heatwave Technology® helps maintain water temperature throughout the carpet cleaning process. See how great your carpets can look and feel.
- Features:Edge Cleaning, Removable Tank, DirtLifter Brush System, Heated Cleaning, Pet Hair Pick Up, On-board Tools, Carry Handle
- Cleaning Surface Type:Upholstery, Carpet
- Cleaning Path Width:500 inches
- Water Tank Capacity:000 gallon
- Cable/Cord Length:000 feetL
- Power Source:Electric
- Wattage Required:720 watts per sec
- Battery:no battery used:
- Assembly Details:assembly required, tools not provided
- Recommended Surface-Carpet
- Manufacturer Part Number-1887
- Assembled Product Weight-19.75 lb
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)-20.00 x 11.50 x 43.00 Inches
- Tough stain tool
- Carper shampoo
- 2-in-1 crevice tool
- Owner’s manual
This Bissell carpet cleaning machine is small and lightweight compared to the professional models, so you can keep it around for spot cleaning almost immediately after an accident.
This carpet washer can scrub deep into the carpet. It also comes with a spraying crevice tool for pulling up those stains up out of the folds in the couch. You can use the 3” stain tool for spot cleaning upholstery.
Hoover’s more affordable home carpet cleaners lack these tools.
This is one of the best home carpet cleaners on the market because it costs a fraction of the price for a professional model while rivaling their capability. And it does a much better job than many other carpet cleaners that cost less than it.
It has a high capacity one gallon water tank. And it doesn’t mix debris in with the clean water tank.
It has a better than average three year limited warranty.
This model costs fifty dollars less than the Bissell Revolution Pet but does almost as good a job with pet stains.
This model has a silicone bag to put dirty water in, so it doesn’t take the gunk you pull out of the carpet, dump it in the clean water and then slowly distribute it in the supposedly now clean carpet. And unlike the nested dirty water tank in some of Hoover’s home carpet cleaners, you don’t have to dump the clean water to empty the dirty water tank and it is easy to clean both tanks as necessary.
This unit doesn’t clog unless it takes in a lot of pet hair, though its tank is easy to clean of wads of pet fur. If you don’t clean this up, the fur balls can jam where the water runs out of the machine. You can reduce the risk of this happening by cleaning the machine often and vacuuming the floors with a standard vacuum cleaner before using this home carpet cleaner.
It weighs around twenty pounds, not including the full water tank. After you add the water, it can be difficult for someone with limited upper body strength to push around One of the downsides of the hand tool is that the brush doesn’t turn off. If you aren’t careful, it can push a semi-solid stain into the material in the process of trying to pull it out. The suction is average. Your carpets will take a long time to dry unless you make a second pass with another vacuum cleaner.
This is one of the best carpet cleaning machines for a low overall price as long as you aren’t trying to use it to pull up pet hair out of your carpets.