BISSELL Professional Power Shot with Oxy Carpet Stain Remover, 95C9W – Removes tough stains all the way to the backing including dirty motor oil, greasy food stains, wine, pet soils, spaghetti sauce, coffee/cola and more. Patented odor elimination technology removes tough odors including smoke, mold and mildew, pet odor and kitchen odors. Protects carpet from future stains. BISSELL Professional Power Shot with Oxy Carpet Stain Remover, 95C9W
Professional Power Shot Oxy outcleans leading aerosol spot cleaners*
- 14 oz
- Removes tough stains all the way to the backing including dirty motor oil, greasy food stains, wine, pet soils, spaghetti sauce, coffee/cola and more
- Patented odor elimination technology removes tough odors including smoke, mold and mildew, pet odor and kitchen odors
- Protects carpet from future stains *on tough stains like red wine, grape juice, coffee and blood
Stock up with the BISSELL Professional Formula Kit containing products to cover all of your carpet cleaning needs! Professional Pet Stain & Odor remover formula, Professional Power Shot Oxy Carpet Stain remover, Professional Deep Cleaning formula
How oxygen cleaners work
Oxygen-based stain remover works quickly to remove a variety of stain types, making it a great go-to stain remover to have
on hand. Oxygen-based sprays work especially well on stains that have lots of color, like coffee or juice. The reason oxygen-based cleaners work so quickly is that oxygen is a very active molecule. As soon as the spray is released from the bottle, the oxygen molecules begin quickly “eating” the stain away. Oxygen-based cleaners are done working within a couple of hours, so you’ll see the stain beginning to fade relatively quickly. For best results, get the stain matter as thin as possible prior to treating it with the oxygen-based cleaner. You can do this by removing as much from the surface as possible, and by extracting some of the matter out with an upright or portable deep cleaner.
Sprays, Foams & More
Keep our cleaning foams, sprays, pads, and powders on hand to remove spots and stains from carpets, rugs, and upholstery in between deep cleanings. They’re designed to be convenient, powerful, safe, and even bring a fresh scent to your home.
Warning Text: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120 degrees F. Contains anionic and nonionic surfactants. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush with cold water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Instructions: Leaves carpet safe for children and pets when used as directed, do not use. Before You Clean: Test a small, hidden area for colorfastness. Wait until dry. If color is affected, do not use. How To Use: 1. Fully depress actuator and spray in circular pattern, completely covering stain. 2. Allow cleaner to work for 5 minutes. 3. Blot with a clean, white absorbent cloth. Stain fighters continue to work after blotting. Keep children and pets away from area until dry and vacuumed. For best results: Treat stains immediately. Before cleaning, remove excess liquid or solid particles from stain. Stains allowed to dry and set can cause bleaching and may be difficult to remove. Do not mix with bleach or other household products. For tough set-in stains, repeat as necessary. Vacuum for maximum benefit.
- Features – multipurpose, 95c9, surface cleaner, professional, aerosol, bissell, bissell homecare, inc, professional oxy total, 14 ounces, 95c9, 14 oz (0.87 lb)
- Brand – Bissell
- Form – Liquids
- Color – Blue
- Manufacturer Part Number – 95C9W
- Assembled Product Weight – 2 lb
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H) – 63 x 2.63 x 10.50 Inches
- Bissell Professional Power Shot Oxy Carpet Cleaner out-cleans other leader aerosol spot cleaners
- Removes set-in stains all the way to the backing
- Patented, professional strength odour removal technology
- Protects carpets from future stains
Bissell Professional Spot and Stain is the best. It is easy and quick. Takes the stain and in the case of pet pee, seems to take all the odor out so they are not attracted back to that same place. The spray reaches quite a distance and can be aimed in a particular small area.
It bleaches the carpet.